Today I have done the following:
– Washed & changed every sheet on every bed in our house
– Swept & mopped the kitchen floor (by hand – no mop!)
– Bleached the porcelain kitchen sink
– Applied touchup porcelain paint stuff to chip on said sink
– Touched up a little scratch in the kids’ bath tub
– Cleaned both bathrooms
– Declogged our shower drain (Eww. I would usually make David do this but he was gone and it had to be done that very moment according to my brain)
– Walked the kids down the park, went swinging on the swing and walked walked walked
– Vacuumed whole house
….and now I can’t stop looking around at every little thing in the house and wanting to clean it! I’m considering vacuuming out my car ASAP.
I’ve never experienced “nesting” before giving birth before, but I’m pretty sure this is probably what is going on here. So any bets on when this little guy is going to make his appearance? 🙂 Something tells me it won’t be too much longer! My next update will probably include some photos of our newest sweetie. Can’t wait to meet him!