SOMEBODY turned four years old last week! I am amazed at how fast the past four years have gone and so proud of our firstborn and how much he has grown over the last year. He is so kind, loving, and compassionate and I am so thankful to call him my son.
Liam’s “loves” these days:
– Blowing bubbles
– Throwing rocks at the pond in our neighborhood park
– Playing chase with his sister
– Playing with his animals and dinosaurs – and he knows all their pretty long names!
– Eating. ALL. THE. TIME. 🙂 He is a growing kiddo all right!
– Visiting all his grandparents
– Lion King
– Snuggling with mom in the mornings when he wakes up
– Singing. Singing Sunday School songs, singing songs from TV shows & movies. Just singing! 🙂
– Reading his Bible stories at night. There’s one in particular that he has memorized and “reads” to his Dad! So cute.
We love you, Liam! Here’s to many, many more years of prosperity and may the Lord bless you!