Each month with a new baby is such a delight, as you see their personality emerging more and more each day. Lauren keeps surprising us each day with new things that she does. So far, here’s some fun new tidbits about Lauren:
– She loves her little baby doll more than ANY other toy in our home
– She lights up with joy every time that Liam comes near here
– She loves to sit up by herself these days and is getting better & better at it!
– She has tried rice cereal, bananas and avocado
– She is starting to scoot around a little, but no army crawl quite yet
– She whimpers when anyone besides her Mama or Dad hold her, but is not NEARLY as separation-anxiety-ridden as Liam already was at this age
– She is not a super snuggly baby, but still loves to be near us
– The first thing Lauren does when she wakes up is INSTANTLY sit straight up. It is the funniest thing to watch! She will go from a dead sleep to sitting straight up in 2 seconds flat 🙂
– Lauren loves to drink water from a cup (although it looks more like she’s lapping at it like a little kitten!)
Anyway, those are just a few little tidbits about our youngest sweetie. What a joy she is!